We love and appreciate you, and could not be in business without you! It is our intention to provide the highest quality yoga instruction available in Long Beach. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns about your service here at FreeSpirit Yoga. We are happy to work with you in a way that is fair and respectful.
Purchase and Refunds Policy
Our studio policy for purchases is as follows:
- Yoga Series purchased are non-refundable. They can be transferred/shared with a family member.
- Groupons may not be shared or transferred.
- Groupons may only be extended when the $40 for 30 days extension fee is paid.
- Unlimited Class Series may not be shared.
- Workshops and Special Events – You may receive a refund if you cancel within 7 business days of the event. You can receive this as a credit on your account, or you will receive a check within 7 business days after notification of cancellation. Any cancellations after the 7 day limit will be given a 50% credit towards your next purchase.
- Accounts can be placed on hold when indicated by a medical doctor’s note only (this must be done before the series expires–not after.)
To meet the needs of our students while remaining sustainable, when a count series is about to expire, FreeSpirit Yoga offers an Extension of 30 days for $40. Please email info@FreeSpiritYoga.com before your series expires to receive this extension. No extensions available for unlimited series. Please make sure we have your current email so that we may communicate when your series is about to expire.
We will gladly accept merchandise returns and will provide a full refund for all Yoga props (excluding yoga mats) and clothing as long as the items are returned within 10 days of purchase and are in re-saleable condition.
Contact email@example.com with any questions. Thank you.